[NEohioPAL] Save Your Spot at Our FREE Tech Night for The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee!

Natasha Fly nfly at clevelandplayhouse.com
Mon Apr 9 08:03:24 PDT 2018

InsideCPH Presents a FREE Tech Night at Your Cleveland Play House!
The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 11 | 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Allen Theatre (Playhouse Square)

Hear from the director and designers, then sit in on a technical rehearsal ("tech") to see how set, lights, sound, costumes and actors all come together as opening night nears!

TO RSVP FOR FREE, FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW:

https://goo.gl/v33m79

Tech Nights Hear from the director and designers, then sit in on a technical rehearsal ("Tech") to see how set, lights, sound, costumes and actors all come together as opening night nears!

The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee

APRIL 14 - May 6 | Times Vary
Allen Theatre (Playhouse Square)

Six middle school misfits are thrown into a cutthroat, high-stakes competition, and P-A-N-D-E-M-O-N-I-U-M takes first place. Welcome to the 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, where eccentric adolescents (all played by adults!) get their chance to shine as they vie to prove they are worthy of a shot at "Nationals." A touching and irreverent coming-of-age comedy with a high-spirited, improvised spelling bee, this Tony Award-winning musical is a laugh-out-loud winner for all ages.

FOR TICKETS VISIT:

https://goo.gl/58HHkB