[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS: Rare Form Improv @ Ensemble Theatre in Coventry

Rare Form Improv rareformimprov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 09:53:52 PDT 2018

 ✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
AUDITION NOTICE
RARE FORM
Sat, April 28, 12:30-4:30
& Tues, May 1, 6-10

*Rare Form*, Cleveland's own Professional Improv Comedy Troupe, is excited
to announce auditions!

We are looking for: Dedicated actors who demonstrate a willingness to
"jump", strongly support their scene partner(s), and efficiently apply the
basics (object reality, character development, environment, relationship,
etc).

Availability: We rehearse 1-2x's a week and perform at *least* once a week,
mainly at the *Hofbrauhaus Cleveland*, on Saturdays.
We are looking for those who will show up for rehearsals and fully commit
to the troupe.

Bottom line: we're looking for people who play well with us!

We are also looking for a musician who can competently invent and play
music during shows.
Requirements for Musician:
- Must own their own (portable) instrument
- Must be able to attend rehearsals
- Must be able to improv music

Auditions will be held at *Ensemble Theatre *in Coventry.
Expect Auditions to be in groups of size 5-15 and last 30min each.
Please bring your head shot and resume.
Due to the nature of our troupe, a cover letter addressing how and why you
would be a good fit for Rare Form is *strongly encouraged*.
18+ please.

Sign up for your audition time online at the address below!
http://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0b48aeac28a1ff2-auditions
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.signupgenius.com%2Fgo%2F60b0b48aeac28a1ff2-auditions&h=ATN6FZrQGn7RZxpkDYA627lE1oHbdxBJCIVqR70wqbmVXN_cPccwkVjhBMssbZFz5eGV0U1pj8N3D-kBkC6v-p0NCfQJvjjIjY0Ak8cKZer-8qPME1Kq6A>

Can't wait to see you there!

Auditions:
--Day 1
Saturday, April 28
12:30pm - 4:30pm
--Day 2
Tuesday, May 1
6:00pm - 10:00pm

Ensemble Theatre
2843 Washington Blvd.,
Cleveland, OH 44118

Call backs will be invite only. Date/time and location to be disclosed upon
invitation.

Never seen us before? Then be sure to check out our website to discover
more about us by clicking the link below!
https://www.rareformimprov.com/
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.rareformimprov.com%2F&h=ATPwhD0kMX48ofr6h4qyWEgCYrEWj16OTgflw_SS4VTzQDJtzzFrh-69psdzUT34XxUN_4SCKxIOetJu8ISXf_ZcvHn203M7iZ487Ven2DC-JcxQUYnW_A>

*THIS WEEK ONLY*, be sure to experience us live at *Hofbrauhaus* on Friday
the 13th for a special THEMED edition of our weekly shows!!! Upstairs in
the Hermit Club, Admission is FREE, doors open @ 7:30, improv @ 8:30. Hope
to see you there!

*Gordon Hinchen** ·* ΣΤΓ
Director of Projects & Marketing