[NEohioPAL] Stagecrafters Character Breakfast

DiFrangia, Jacqueline jdifrangia at orangecsd.org
Mon Apr 9 11:35:16 PDT 2018

Welcome to our Stagecrafters Character Breakfast! You won't want to miss
the Pepper Pike Learning Center transformed into a  fairy tale wonderland!
Join us on Sunday, April 15, 2018, from 10:30am-12:30pm. Meet several
storybook characters, such as Alice in Wonderland, Belle, Little Red Riding
Hood, and more! As you mingle with your favorite character, enjoy a bagel,
doughnut, or a cup of coffee. We will have crafts, balloons, face painting,
photos with the characters, and more magical entertainment. $25 per child
or $20 for multiple children. $10 per adult. Please bring cash. All are
welcome, ages 3-7. All proceeds go toward our Community Production fund.

Register online at
https://etrak-plus.com/prod2/cp?org=89&origin=http://www.orangerec.com/