[NEohioPAL] CLEVELAND CITY DANCE WELCOMES SILVER SWANS®

Cleveland City Dance info at clevelandcitydance.com
Mon Apr 9 13:03:17 PDT 2018

Cleveland City Dance is thrilled to announce that one of our teachers, Bridget Biliunas, has recently completed her Silver Swans® training through the Royal Academy of Dance and is now
the ONLY person in Ohio to be teaching this unique method of ballet training. “Silver Swans® classes have been specifically designed for the over-55s, but whatever your age, if you are looking for a new way to keep fit and active our ballet classes will put a spring in your step. Whether
you’ve never danced before or want to get back into the swing of dancing your heart out, our classes have something for everyone. The RAD developed this program based on research into dance practice for older learners – classes are only taught by Silver Swans licensees” (www.radusa.org).
Mrs. Biliunas is pleased to offer a special 7-week session to
introduce you to this class. The class will run Saturdays 10:00 am – 11:15 am from October 28-December 16, however there will be no class on Saturday, November 11. The cost for the 7-week session is $150. Take some time to return to ballet or try something new, meet new friends and get fit for
the holiday season. We need at least five people for the class to run. Please register by Saturday, October 14!! For more information or to register, please visit www.clevelandcitydance.com

Cleveland City Dance, Home to City Ballet of Cleveland

13108 Shaker Square

Cleveland, OH 44120

www.clevelandcitydance.com / 216-295-2222