[NEohioPAL] IMMEDIATELY: Musical Director Needed!

Rachel Zake rdzake at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 18:05:36 PDT 2018

Unfortunately, our Musical Director can no longer play the show, but the show MUST GO ON!!

Playmakers Youth Theatre is in IMMEDIATE need of a Musical Director for Legally Blonde (actors are in grades 8-12).  The show dates are May 3-13 (shows are Thursday nights, Sunday matinees, and Sunday nights).  Rehearsals begin March 18 and are Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays.  I have flexibility with the Musical Director's schedule and am happy to coordinate your  schedule with our choreographer.  Please email or call and feel free to pass on to friends.
 Thank you!
Rachel Zake
216.831.0700 x 1494
rzake at mandeljcc.org