[NEohioPAL] **Correction** Seeking Fellow Independent Music Teachers for Joint Student Recital (Greater Cleveland)

Erin Radcliffe erinradcliffesings at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 09:38:45 PDT 2018

****Correction***: this one is sent without the use of the Google emoji
graphics incase those cannot be seen/transferred or disrupt the message in
the font.*

*Hello Fellow Independent Music Teachers of Greater Cleveland:*

I would like to co-organize and co-host a recital for our students. I have
hosted my own recitals in the past, but think working together could be
much more beneficial for everyone. This is a great opportunity to bring
teachers together who teach independently in their homes, in their own
studios, in their students' homes or at a music store/ facility that does
not provide recitals.  I teach Voice and Piano lessons and would especially
love to work with teachers of other instruments so that we could have a
nice variety of students and instruments featured at the recital.  I am
happy to discuss possible venues and locations as well as collaborating to
provide refreshments, decorations and programs.

Please email of your interest!  *erinradcliffesings at gmail.com
<erinradcliffesings at gmail.com>*

--
*Erin Radcliffe*