[NEohioPAL] Audition Notice: A Midsummer Night's Dream Adaptation

Joe Fath joef2287 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 08:18:56 PDT 2018

Please note: We have added one additional audition date for  *Sunday, April
15 7:30PM - 9PM

AUDITION NOTICE:
A Midsummer Night’s Dream: Shake|ing up the|speare
The cast of William Shakespeare’s comedy, A Midsummer Night’s Dream:
Shake|ing up the|spear, will shake things up and go on a creative journey
to produce a one-of-a-kind adaptation of this classic comedy. The cast will
be an ensemble cast, roles will be decided during the rehearsal process. Be
'fraid naught, we will make it all make sense!

Auditions will be held at 225 High Street, Fairport Harbor, Ohio 44077.
Audition times are open, please arrive when you can and your audition will
be facilitated in the order of arrival.

AUDITION DATES:
Wednesday, April 11, 2018 3 PM – 5 PM;
Friday, April 13, 2018 3 PM – 5 PM;
*Sunday, April 15 7:30PM - 9PM
Monday, April 16, 2018 3 PM – 5 PM;
Tuesday, April 17, 2018 3 PM – 5 PM;

CALL BACKS:
Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 3PM AND/OR 6 PM.

FOR AUDITIONS PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:
1.) Prepare 20-30 lines from any Shakespeare play (memorized or not is
fine),
2.) 2 contrasting songs sung with movement – have fun with this and feel
free to reach out to me with questions, comments, or concerns. Songs can be
sung without music or bring your own music accompaniment without words (a
Bluetooth speaker will be provided), non-memorized is okay. NOTE:
Non-singers are still encouraged to audition, please prepare a dance with
music instead.
3.) Dress to move!
4.) All ages and talent levels welcome to audition.

Rehearsals begin Monday, April 23, 2018 and continue through June 28, 2018.
(There will be flexibility with rehearsal schedules).

Show dates: This show runs for two weekends and show dates are June 29, 30,
July 6, 7 at 7pm and July 1 & 8 @ 2pm. Both Sunday matinee’s will have a
talk back after the show.
***A show may be added on Thursday, July 5 @ 7pm, based on cast
availability.

Cast is paid an amount equal to 20% of the total box office proceeds
divided evenly among all performers. There are no equity contracts for this
show.

If you have questions or if you cannot attend auditions, please send a
resume and head shot to JoeF2287 at gmail.com

NOTE: All actors under age 18 will require consent for rehearsals and
performances if cast.
Produced by LytHouse, LLC in collaboration with Diamond Regional Institute

Joe Fath
330.317.2163

Stay the Course, Light a Star
Change the World, Where'er You Are!