[NEohioPAL] "The Little Mermaid" at Mayfield High School - opens this Friday 4/13 @ 7pm - two weekends this year!!

Larry Braun mayfieldmusical at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 06:46:55 PDT 2018

"The Little Mermaid" presented by Mayfield Choral Music Boosters

Performances are being held two weekends this year!

April 13, 14, 20 and 21 at 7:00 PM

April 15 and 22 at 2:00 PM

Tickets are available in advance at  <http://www.mayfieldvocalmusic.org>
www.mayfieldvocalmusic.org and may be available at the door, day of show
(cash only).  Tickets are $12 adults/$10 students and seniors.

A special dinner with the cast will be held following the Sunday, April 15th
show at 5:00 PM.  Tickets for the dinner are $10 and are available through
<http://www.mayfieldvocalmusic.org> www.mayfieldvocalmusic.org.

Our entire production team has worked very hard to create a real separation
of the two worlds (Under the Sea / Land). All of the sets, lighting effects,
choreography, & costumes were designed with that in mind. We have taken a
different artistic approach to this show by including a Children's Chorus of
44 Elementary/Middle School students (22 each weekend) who are playing
various sea creatures. There are over 150 people involved in this production
from cast, crew, orchestra, and production staff.

Our production features tons of custom made puppets & costumes, special
lighting effects, and many more surprises.

Artistic Director/Choreographer: Larry Braun (216) 990-4065 -
mayfieldmusical at gmail.com <mailto:mayfieldmusical at gmail.com>

Director of Vocal & Instrumental Music - Brian Fancher

Asst. Director / Scenic Artist - Jenny Walker

Technical Director - Vinny Polowy

Costume Design - Vanessa Braun / David Glowe

Sound Design - Cody Swanson