[NEohioPAL] ROMEO & JULIET AUDITIONS THIS WEEKEND

fctheatre fctheatre at metroparks.cc
Thu Apr 12 11:43:04 PDT 2018

French Creek Theatre<http://metroparks.cc/theatre.php> announces auditions for...

ROMEO & JULIET

By William Shakespeare

Directed by Brian McNally
A young woman is betrothed by her parents against her will. A young man's honor is bound to hate the household of his love. As their families war, together they will bear their devotion beyond the boundaries of death. One of the greatest tragedies of all time, Shakespeare's tale of passion and calamity is performed outdoors as Lorain County Metro Parks is transformed into "fair Verona, where we lay our scene..."

PERFORMANCES
(outdoors at Lakeview Park<http://www.metroparks.cc/lakeview_park.php>)
August 17-19
7:00PM

AUDITIONS
Sunday, April 15
1:00PM-4:00PM

Monday, April 16
6:00PM-9:00PM

OPEN CALL

Looking for actors ages 14 and up
(this is not a youth production)

Actors should bring a headshot or recent picture, a list of conflicts from July 1 to opening, and prepare a one-minute dramatic Shakespearean monologue. Actors may be asked to read from the script.

All roles receive a stipend.

Questions or for more info call (440) 949-5200 x226