[NEohioPAL] Latitudes Poetry Night in Akron

Theresa Gottl Brightman tmgottl at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 17:43:41 PDT 2018

*Latitudes Poetry Night*

*at Compass Coffee!*

*647 E. Market Street, Akron, OH  44304*
*Every 3rd Wednesday (this month on April 18) at 7pm*

April is National Poetry Month! We hope you'll join Latitudes as we
celebrate the art of the written and spoken word this month with our April
feature, Dianne Borsenik!

Dianne Borsenik is active in the northern Ohio poetry scene and regional
reading circuit. Her work has appeared in The Offbeat, Chiron Review,
Slipstream, Rosebud, Lilliput Review, and many other publications. In 2011,
she founded NightBallet Press and has since published over 100 titles for
poets across the US. Lit Youngstown put her poem "Disco" on their tee
shirts, which makes her feel like a rock star. Find her on Facebook and at
www.dianneborsenik.com.
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dianneborsenik.com%2F&h=ATN6ADMamsp25tW_XjG7eaakwIb_OGTFCtV6qqQCLJAoSeS-PM5eyRnVRHeRIn-p5CbgtcNcv8-fuvop3aVqt2ed7D9sKVFSdYyvlsY-ZMznFbIgGLWvJHxI_rWIKP4sYA&s=1>

As always, we will be hosting an open mic following our feature, to give
you a chance to share your own work (or the work of someone else) during
National Poetry Month!  (Please limit your open mic reading to 3 minutes to
make room for all our open mic readers--thank you!)
tmgottl at gmail.com

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>