[NEohioPAL] Where is a Good Place for a Movie Soundstage in Northeast Ohio?

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Sun Apr 15 11:07:47 PDT 2018

Need ideals on where Prelude2Cinema should have a Studio at. While we do shot on location, a physical studio and soundstage would help our Crusade: our nonprofit fund for movies.

I have worked in the great theater community we have here and we are open to partnering with them since a lot of actors here do both stage and screen.

Theaters are nonprofits and they fund their plays by donations. Now we can fund Movies the same way. This month, Prelude2Cinema needs to find new offices, a studio and partners for our TV series and Movie productions.

http://prelude2cinema.com/wordpress2/donations/

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
Cleveland Cinema Czar