[NEohioPAL] Back to the Basics with YOga by Kim

Kim Wasielewski angelyogadiva at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 15 18:32:53 PDT 2018

BACK TO THE BASICS

Starts April 16 2018

No class may 14 and 28

Monday 9-10:30am

Monday 7-8:30pm

Yoga by Kim

Southwest Unitarian Universalist Church

6320 Royalton Rd, North Royalton, OH 44133

www.yogabykim.com

$10 a class if you pay by the month*

(*NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PRE PAID CLASSES)

$15 drop in

Join me for an enlightening series focusing on alignment and balance to
enhance and master our practice!  Together we will explore poses using using
Kim's signature teaching method "building a pose". If you have never done
yoga before this is the time to start!

You can join in anytime, no previous experience is necessary. Attending
individual classes or the whole series is fine! Come and explore!

The Four Agreements
1. Be impeccable with your word.
2. Don't take anything personally.
3. Don't make assumptions.