[NEohioPAL] Twin Masks Performing Arts Center (TMPAC) announces shows for 2019 Season!!

Claudia Lillibridge claudia at twinmasks.org
Mon Apr 16 05:41:45 PDT 2018

Twin Masks Performing Arts Center (TMPAC) is pleased to announce its
line-up for the 2019 Season:

God of Carnage, written by Yasmina Reza
Directed by Kate Tonti
Performance Dates:  February 1, 2, 8, 9, 15 and 16, 2019
Rights secured through Dramatists Play Service

The Realistic Joneses, written by Will Eno
Directed by Claudia Lillibridge
Performance Dates:  May 3, 4, 10, 11, 17 and 18, 2019
Rights secured through Samuel French

First Date, adaptation written by Adam Winsberg/ Music & Lyrics by Alan
Zachary and Michael Weiner
Directed by Marc C. Howard
Performance Date:  August 2, 3, 9, 10, 17 and 18, 2019
Rights secured through Rodgers and Hammerstein

November 2019 Time Slot Show TBA

Please visit our website at www.twinmasks.org for further information about
each show.

As a reminder, our inaugural performance of Avow opens on Friday, May 4 and
tickets are available online on our website or you can call 330-888-3211.

We look forward to serving the Northeast Ohio Community Theatre population!

TMPAC is a 501(c)3 non-profit entity located in the heart of Twinsburg,
right on the Square, at 9076 Church Street, Suite 2 and 3, Twinsburg, OH
44087.

Many thanks,

Claudia Lillibridge
President and Founder