[NEohioPAL] AUDITION / MONOLOGUE / ACTING COACHING -MARC MORITZ (MFA , AEA, BROADWAY / REGIONAL ACTOR-DIRECTOR/EDUCATOR

Marc Moritz marcmoritz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 13:58:45 PDT 2018

*THIS IS AUDITION SEASON!*

*(SEE CPH / GLTF/ OHIOSHAKES/ CLEVELAND SHAKES AUDITION NOTICES BELOW!)*

*  ARE YOU PREPARED?*

*Every actor should have at least 6 polished and
age-appropriate monologues under their belt. *

*I am a WORKING Professional Actor/Director with over 50 years of
Experience!*

*Just back from NYC and over 20 Auditions!*

*So I am in the "TRENCHES" myself.*

*WORKED*: *Broadway*, *Off-Broadway*, *Great Lakes Theatre Festival*, *The
Cleveland Playhouse* , *Dobama*, *Beck Center*, and many others.

  *  I will find you the perfect  Contemporary & Classical Monologues*

* Reasonable Rates!*

*EAST/WEST Locations*

*CONTACT: *

*Marc Moritz*