[NEohioPAL] Paid opportunity-Looking for 15- 20 minutes May 11, 2018 11:15 am

Erin LaFountain elafountain at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 10:37:15 PDT 2018

Cleveland Early College at John Hay is looking for two performers (pay $125.00 each) for a 15 to 20 minute performance  that may incorporate any cultural themes.

Send us an idea, whether it be singing, dance, instrumental and a culture that you are representing.  We are looking to add two brief performances at our cultural awareness day. Please email Iris Morales at iris.morales at clevelandmetroschools.org

Thank you,

Erin LaFountain