[NEohioPAL] Beck Seeks One Additional Male Actor for BENT Immediately

Scott Spence scottdavidspence at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 11:34:05 PDT 2018

We are seeking one additional actor for our Studio Theatre production of
Martin Sherman's spectacular drama *BENT*.

Rehearsals start next week. Production opens June 1st and plays Fridays,
Saturdays and Sundays *only* thru July 1st. Some conflicts in the rehearsal
period can be accommodated.

Director Matthew Wright, Professor of Theatre at Oberlin College seeks the
following.....

*"....... a young man, early to late twenties to play a number of small
roles in this upcoming production  The roles require an actor who is in
excellent physical shape and who would be comfortable with brief nudity.
Auditions will require a reading from the script."*

If you are interested in discussing this and making an appt to be seen,
please contact Artistic Director Scott Spence at scottdavidspence at gmail.com
at your earliest convenience.

This is a compensated role, though we are only seeking non AEA members.