[NEohioPAL] CORRECTION: Come See OLYMPIC Skaters in Cleveland SC's 81st Annual Ice Show!

Parker Pennington parker at skatedancedream.com
Thu Apr 19 05:16:11 PDT 2018

          Come See Olympic Figure Skaters & More Perform in Cleveland
Skating Club's 81st Annual Ice Show!

We cordially invite you to the Cleveland Skating Club's 81st Annual Ice
Show, *Road to the Gold* on May 11-12. This year’s show guest stars *THREE
2018 OLYMPIANS* with 4 combined Canadian National Medals amongst them, *Keegan
Messing* (Men's Single's) and *Julianne **Ség**uin/Charlie Bilodeau*
 (Pairs), 2-time U.S. National Junior Medalist *Jimmy Ma*, and Cleveland
area stars 5-time U.S. Regional Medalist Cristina Rackley and Special
Olympics State Games Medalists Shay and Sharita Taylor.

Plus don't miss the Cleveland Skating Club's up-and-coming talent,
including the reigning U.S. National Theatre On Ice Silver Medalists
(Intermediate level). Join us for an evening of inspiration in our intimate
atmosphere at the Cleveland Skating Club, with all main show seating on-ice.
Heralded as the premier ice show production in the Cleveland area, join us
and feel the excitement in the air as our skaters and stars perform high
flying tricks, backflips, triple twists, and much more!

Land your seats today for this show. *There will be two performances, on
May 11-12, 2018 - at 7:00pm:* www.ClevelandSkatingClub.org/iceshow

Questions? Contact: iceshowtix at gmail.com