[NEohioPAL] ICT's production of Nunsense II looking for bassist

Ian Zainea ianzainea at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 09:13:35 PDT 2018

Hi all!

Independence Community Theater is in need of a bassist (who can read sheet
music) for our upcoming production of Nunsense II: The Second Coming. We
have a great cast a great musical director and the show is hilarious. We
have piano and drums and are hoping to fill out the mini-orchestra a bit
more with a bassist.

Show dates are:

May 4, 5; 11, 12; 18, 19, 2018 at 8:00pm

May 13, 20, 2018 at 2:00pm
Call is 1 hour before show.

Rehearsals are Sunday (6-9), Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (7-9:30). Tech
week begins Sunday April 29 and runs through March 3rd for final dress.

There is budget to pay for your talents & time. You can learn a bit more
about the show and see a cast photo on our webpage
www.independencetheatre.org/ns2.php ...

I know there isn't much time left, but the person we thought we had didn't
work out. Please help us make this show that much better :) :)

Contact us through the website, facebook, or email us at ictohio at gmail.com

Thanks,
Ian - Director of ICT's Nunsense II

--