[NEohioPAL] SEE THE SIX AGES OF WOMAN COMEDY SHOW THIS MONTH - Plus check out the workshop to write your own show!

mary faktor faktortheactor at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 21 07:59:08 PDT 2018

Dear fellow Neohiopalers:
Here's schedule for upcoming Dinner Shows of my one-woman comedy play, THE SIX AGES OF WOMAN. GREAT FOR MOTHERS DAY GIFT!!!
     April 25 - Carrie Cerinos,
North Royalton Ohio
     April 26 - Wagners
Westlake Ohio
      May 2 - Hilton Garden Inn
Twinsburg Ohio
       June 21 - Tangiers Nightclub
Akron Ohio
       Info & Tickets available on MimiDeals.com https://mimivanderhaven.com/deals/shows
                  BUT WAIT,
             THERE'S MORE!!!
     35 years ago, I wrote my one woman comedy play, THE SIX AGES OF WOMAN, so I could make a good living with my acting in between films, theater & other jobs.
     It has proven to be the best decision I ever made. I learned everything through trial and error, and over time developed a self-contained production that is highly successful and profitable.
     I set my own schedule, inspire and make people laugh, all while earning a great paycheck.
      In August, I'm will be giving a workshop to teach a small group of 6 applicants what I have learned the hard way.
      If you would like to develop your own marketable, one-person show for booking at clubs, churches, corporations, organizations, fundraisers, etc for fun and profit, this is for you.
     If interested in learning more and securing a spot, email me at the address below.
      I HIGHLY recommend
You attend one of my upcoming dinner shows to see how it's done. So come to a show and see for yourself what you can do to make money with your talent.
     April 25 - Carrie Cerinos,
North Royalton Ohio
     April 26 - Wagners
Westlake Ohio
      May 2 - Hilton Garden Inn
Twinsburg Ohio
       June 21 - Tangiers Nightclub
Akron Ohio
       Info & Tickets available on MimiDeals.com https://mimivanderhaven.com/deals/shows
       If you LIKE & FOLLOW "The Six Ages of Woman Comedy Show" on FB, I'm always updating info + there are clips on YouTube

Mary Faktor
(SAG-AFTRA, GSF, NSA)
MaryFaktor.com
FaktorsTalentNetwork.com
216-470-5132
330-655-2895
FaktorTheActor
                        @icloud.com

Be sure to LIKE my FB Fan Pages:
SIX AGES OF WOMAN COMEDY SHOW
(for show info & upcoming Dates)
MARY FAKTOR THE ACTOR
(Film trailers, photos, resume + show)
FAKTOR'S TALENT NETWORK, INC
(To book professional Variety talent + show)

Sent from my iPhone