[NEohioPAL] Olmsted Falls Middle School Presents "Macbeth" and "A Midsummer Night's Dream"

Eric Bartkowski bartkowskie at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 05:08:55 PDT 2018

The Bulldog Theatre Company (an extracurricular club at Olmsted Falls
Middle School) invites you to a Shakespeare double feature!

*What: **Macbeth *and *A Midsummer Night's Dream* (Both Adapted by Mike
Willis into One Act plays, retaining Shakespeare's original text.)

*When:  *April 26, 27, 28, & 29 at 7:00pm

*Where:  *The cafeteria at Olmsted Falls Middle School (27045 Bagley Road,
Olmsted Falls, OH 44138)

*Tickets: *$5 for adults, $3 for students (4th grade and up), Free for
senior citizens and children 3rd grade and lower.

60 6th-8th grade students make up our cast, crew, and pit orchestra.  We
hope you are able to join us for an exciting evening of theatre!

Sincerely,
Eric Bartkowski
Director, Bulldog Theatre Company

--
  *In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we
understand. We will understand only what we are taught.*