[NEohioPAL] EVENT VIDEOGRAPHY_FOR YOU!

Cole Kornell colekornell at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 18:14:56 PDT 2018

Hello there!
Need an event videographer? Need to have someone record a special event of some kind? I can do that for you, all in high quality 4K Ultra HD. Can shoot up to two cameras at the same time (or more). I own my own 4K cinematic cameras, sound equipment, lights, and more. I have a B.F.A. in Film (with honors) from Ringling College of Art & Design and am an experienced and versatile filmmaker (event videography being one of my many skills). I also edit, do DVD design, and produce whatever you need for your video. Home

|  |  |

|  |

My work examples below:
Micaela & Darcy - Wedding Teaser

|  |  |

|  |
Micaela & Darcy - Wedding Teaser

Teaser for the joining of Micaela and Darcy! For wedding videography or something more, go to www.colekornell.com

Carol Leslie - Guess I'll Hang Up My Tears To Dry

|  |  |

|  |
Carol Leslie - Guess I'll Hang Up My Tears To Dry

Jazz Singer, Carol Leslie, performing at the Bob Stop Jazz Club in downtown Cleveland Bookings/Info: 216 763 180...

Carol Leslie - We Can Work It Out

|  |  |

|  |
Carol Leslie - We Can Work It Out

Jazz Singer, Carol Leslie, performing at Bob Stop Jazz Club in downtown Cleveland. Bookings/Info: 216 763 1806 w...

Blue Moon Musical - Performance October 13, 2017 at Theatre 815

|  |  |

|  |
Blue Moon Musical - Performance October 13, 2017 at Theatre 815

The musical Blue Moon is a timeless love story for all ages woven within melodic, poetic and beautiful music. In...

I Shoot: Weddings Live ConcertsTheatre Plays/Musicals Award CeremoniesGraduation/Birthday Parties, and more!

See more about me and my work at www.colekornell.com
CONTACT ME:Call 440-477-3334Email colekornell at gmail.com
Thank you and I hope to work with you!