[NEohioPAL] Get your tickets now to Avow at Twin Masks Performing Arts Center; Opens Friday May 4

Claudia Lillibridge claudia at twinmasks.org
Tue Apr 24 07:48:35 PDT 2018

Tickets are now available online, at www.twinmasks.org
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.twinmasks.org%2F&h=ATNrLjHPlSjwhrkhBeLNEZB_c1WvPSM3YYjZEKsy0SM5K1Q-24aMIkEey0v7vByeqV6ypkJusHG5lUHnGsuMeiFh8JxIBSVVay9wywdAOPfyzUd7sNgnRbie_ssDugFJ5pJyTg>,
for Twin Masks Performing Arts Center's (TMPAC) inaugural production of
Avow, written by Bill C. Davis and directed by Claudia Lillibridge. Adults
$15.00, Seniors and Students $10.00. We accept all major credit cards. Walk
ups welcome!

Opening night is Friday, May 4 and we run for three weekends on Friday and
Saturday nights. Show time is at 8pm.

Our theatre is located in the heart of Twinsburg, right on the square,...
at 9076 Church Street, Suite 2 and 3, Twinsburg, OH 44087. FREE parking is
available directly behind our building, on Church Street, or behind the
First Congregational Church of Twinsburg (located right next door). We are
a 48 seat theatre with 2 dedicated handicapped accessible seating, if
needed. There is also one dedicated handicapped parking spot located
directly in front of our theatre.

* Cast Members*

Brian:    John Barron-Wright

Tom:    Steven R. Tiderman

Father Raymond:    John Hickman

Irene:    Claudia Lillibridge

Julie:    Barbara Katz-Howitt

Rose:    Sue Cohen

Father Nash:    Mark Durbin

* THE STORY*: Brian and Tom ask their liberal and forward-thinking parish
priest, Father Raymond, to witness and bless their vows to each other.
Although Father Raymond understands their affection for each other, he
holds that they must live a celibate life if they wish to be part of the
Church. Brian is outraged. Tom becomes reflective, as Father Raymond's
words strike a chord in him. Brian's sister, Irene, a concert pianist, is
single and pregnant from an affair. Brian has convinced her to have the
baby, which he and Tom will adopt. Irene, desiring nothing more than her
brother's happiness and security, tries to mediate between Brian and Tom
and Father Raymond. Much to her surprise she discovers a deep attraction to
Father Raymond. The attraction turns out to be mutual, forcing Father
Raymond to reexamine his life of commitment and loneliness. In the
meantime, Brian's and Irene's mother, Rose, works very hard through her
confessor, Father Nash (who is also Father Raymond's confessor), to come to
terms with her son's and daughter's "exotic" lifestyles. As Tom begins to
pull away from Brian, Father Raymond moves closer to Irene. Tom's and
Brian's catalytic request creates five separate and linked spiritual
journeys, each seeking to balance passion and faith.

Contains strong adult language, sexual situations, and not recommended for
children under the age of 17 without prior written parental consent or
accompanied by an adult.

For further information, please call 330-888-3211 or visit our website,
www.twinmasks.org.
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.twinmasks.org%2F&h=ATMT09ZL0NgAGg1bLfOGt712iOZam8Ec9TkR6LN1-Z4--5WTSlwuhEWJI-8mo-YCh-aZZbRJYD4lTEp4Zq1xOgA5kT5H4JU0TqNbemdEqgZd37FXDokLDxjqbH2Ev8W8awD1xw>

Avow is performed and rights secured with permission from Dramatists Play
Service