[NEohioPAL] LARGE AUDIENCES BESTOW LAVISH PRAISE ON GODSPELL AT STRONGSVILLE COMMUNITY THEATRE:

patricia dailyda pdailyda at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 30 11:12:10 PDT 2018

"Thank you for such a wonderful evening!!!  I attendedGodspell on Saturday night april 28.  It was excellent!!  I have seen at least 10 different productions of Godspell starting with the off Broadway original in NYC.    Your production was one of the best, if not THE best!!!"
20025 Lunn Road, Door D,  44136.  Final performances May 3, 4 & 5 at 8pm each evening.  All tickets $15.