[NEohioPAL] Ellis Dawson from Disney's Aladdin performs solo show

Joanna Hunkins joanna at musicaltheaterproject.org
Tue May 1 11:43:04 PDT 2018

>From the 1st National Tour of *Aladdin*, for ONE NIGHT ONLY...

*Ellis C. Dawson, iii*
in
*The Stories We Tell*
*The Bop Stop*
*Monday, May 7, 2018*
*8pm*

*$15 Tickets available at (216) 771-6551 or www.TheMusicSettlement.org
<http://www.themusicsettlement.org/>*

Currently appearing in the Broadway Touring Company of Disney's *Aladdin*
as the Genie/Babkak standby, Ellis Dawson returns to his old stomping
grounds to share an intimate evening of music for one performance only.
Originally From Virginia Beach, Dawson considers Cleveland to be his
adopted home having graduated from the acclaimed *Baldwin Wallace Music
Theatre program* under the direction of Victoria Bussert. You may recognize
him from past productions throughout the area including *Smokey Joe's Café*,
*Godspell* and *The Toxic Avenger* (Toxie) at *Cain Park*, and *Next To
Normal* (Henry) and *In The Heights* (Usnavi) at *Beck Center*. "The
Stories We Tell " is a musical journey into the life of Dawson. His hopes,
dreams, secrets and fears are all out on display for this heartfelt,
entertaining and very special night. "Cleveland, I'M HOME."

All proceeds benefit
The Kyle Jean-Baptiste Foundation

The Kyle Jean-Baptiste Foundation Inc. supports and provides opportunities
of enrichment and learning to empower and engage youth, families and
community through the Arts, with a focus on the Performing Arts.