[NEohioPAL] Watch “Reclamation” now for FREE!

Tom Loveman tom at lovemanmedia.com
Tue May 1 16:45:01 PDT 2018

***Watch “Reclamation” now for FREE!***

My epic sci-fi short film/web series pilot “Reclamation" is tearing up the film festivals with 14 selections this year already including:

	• Webdance Film Festival (Winner of Science Fiction Award)
	• Comicpalooza in Houston
	• San Francisco Comic Con (Nominee for Best VFX)
	• TERMINUS Film Festival in Atlanta
	• Atlanta Comic Con (Nominee for Best VFX)
	• Gen Con in Indianapolis
	• Michigan Comic Con (Nominee for Best VFX)
	• Romford Film Festival in Sussex, UK (Nominee for Best Short Film)

Watch the trailer: https://vimeo.com/tomloveman/reclamationtrailer

HOW TO WATCH IT FOR FREE:

I started a GoFundMe campaign to raise Distribution Funds campaign: https://www.gofundme.com/reclamationfilm

For donations of $25, or more, I am providing a secure link to watch the 18-minute long film.

For NEOhioPal members ONLY, I will send you the link FOR FREE to watch the film if you:

1. Tweet this tweet:

The award-winning #scifi short @Reclamation2151 is FINISHED - Watch it now by backing their campaign https://www.gofundme.com/reclamationfilm Support #diversityinfilm #womeninfilm #asiansinfilm & please RT

2. Email me your Twitter handle so I can verify the tweet was posted.

Funds will go towards film market attendance, festival entry fees, hardware and materials to create Blu-Rays, DCP creation and marketing.

Our goal is to connect with distributors, sales agents and investors to fund ongoing production of the series.

Thanks for your support!

Tom
_______________________________
Tom Loveman