[NEohioPAL] Ohio Youth Ensemble Stage Seeks Production Assistant/Intern

Ansley Valentine ansleyvalentine at gmail.com
Wed May 2 08:44:34 PDT 2018

 Ohio Youth Ensemble Stage
Performance Art

Production Assistant/Intern
Internship
Join the Team! Be part of the excitement of the Ohio Youth Ensemble Stage
by becoming a Production Assistant with our youth musical in Medina, OH. As
a production assistant, you will participate every day in rehearsals with
the students. You will learn valuable leadership skills, develop your
theater resume, and have fun! We are looking for assistants with a
background in acting, directing, dance or stage management. This is a great
position for anyone interested in theater education or community-based arts
programs. You must be 17 years of age when the program starts May 21.
Rehearsals are 2 hours in the evening Monday through Thursday until
production week. Performances are June 28-July 1. Assistants will be paid a
stipend. All interested applicants will have an interview with the program
director and must pass a background check. Interested persons should email
Ansley Valentine at ansleyvalentine at gmail.com.

Best regards,

Ansley Valentine

(330) 899-7150 Ohio Youth Ensemble Stage Office