[NEohioPAL] Legally Blonde at Playmakers Youth Theatre Opens Tomorrow

Rachel Zake rdzake at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 11:27:46 PDT 2018

Ohmigod ohmigod you guys!!!!

Legally Blonde opens tomorrow!!  This is a premiere for Playmakers Youth Theatre and we are so excited to bring this to the stage!  Join us for one of the following shows.  Tickets are available on the Mandel JCC website and are $8 members/students/seniors and $10 community.  At the door: $10 members/students/seniors and $12 community.  Looking forward to seeing you there!!
Dates/Times:

 Thursday, May 3 • 7pm
 Sunday, May 6 • 2pm • 7pm
... Thursday, May 10 • 7pm
 Sunday, May 13 • 2pm • 7pm
Questions?  You can call me: 216-831-0700 x1494
Thanks!!Rachel Zake