[NEohioPAL] Need 3 Counselors for Summer Camp

Rachel Zake rdzake at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 09:40:57 PDT 2018

Hi!!
Performing Arts Camp through Mandel JCC is still looking for three camp counselors.  We are looking for the following:
Leadership Development Senior Counselor (working with counselors-in-training): June 3-July 6Senior Dance Counselor: June 3-June 8 (Staff Development Week), July 9-August 3Junior Drama Counselor: June 3-June 8 (Staff Development Week), July 9-August 3
These positions will each be in charge of a certain age group and responsible for teaching basic technique and fostering independence, growth, and teamwork among the campers.  There are shows at the end of each camp session, which the counselors assist with.  I'm happy to go into more detail for each position, including day-to-day scheduling and compensation.  If interested, please email: rzake at mandeljcc.org

Thank you!Rachel ZakeDirector, Playmakers Youth Theatre