[NEohioPAL] 48 Hour Film Project Registration Opened Today!

Brian Bowers brianjefferybowers at gmail.com
Tue May 8 06:22:07 PDT 2018

The 48 Hour Film Project is returning to Cleveland this July 13th-15th, and
registration is open right now! Secure your spot in the hottest filmmaking
event to hit Cleveland this summer:

http://48hourfilm.com/cleveland

The 48 Hour Film Project is the world's largest timed film competition.
Filmmakers have just 48 hours to write, produce, and edit their short films
using a genre, character, prop, and line of dialogue that aren't revealed
until the Kickoff.

All completed films will get a world premier screening at Atlas
Cinemas Lakeshore 7 on July 24th & 25th!

Every on time film will be judged by a panel of film professionals for a
chance to win awards and prizes. We'll screen the top films in a special
Best of Cleveland 48HFP Screening on August 8th, where we'll announce all of
the awards and have an awesome wrap party to celebrate!

This year's Best Film from Cleveland will go on to the 48HFP's global film
festival, Filmapalooza, and even have a shot at screening at next year's
Cannes Film Festival!

Want to make a film? Early Bird registration is open right now at:

http://48hourfilm.com/cleveland
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2F48hourfilm.com%2Fcleveland&h=ATPm89LaL7hMia-IPRFGTqZYHMO1-YQ0zYm4vOXQOVRz5Um_yBsmXpfJ8jjytB2zJTiR6YybRRgjrX-7PNBVTHezdj7ViPpeJ0aoe8UWt2j-VAgKr1cVWNJD3g>

-Brian

Brian Bowers & Janice Troha
*Cleveland 48 Hour Film Project*

*Website <http://48hourfilm.com/cleveland-oh> • Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/Cleveland48HFP> • Networking Group
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/cleveland48hfp> • Twitter
<http://twitter.com/48hourcleveland> • Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/cleveland48hfp/> *

"From dream to screen. In just 48 hours."