[NEohioPAL] ORGANIST POSITION, Kirtland, OH

Judith Higbee ajhigbee at gmail.com
Tue May 8 10:43:44 PDT 2018

*ORGANIST* Old South Church UCC in Kirtland, OH is seeking an organist to
lead worship at the 10:30 a.m. Sunday service and accompany the Chancel
Choir and occasional soloists under the direction of the Music Director and
Pastor. Chancel Choir rehearses on Thursday evenings. Church has a 2-manual
Wicks pipe organ. We want someone who can make full use of our organ, is a
skilled accompanist, and can sight-read well at the piano. This position
regularly runs from September to Pentecost (late May/early June.) Playing
for summer services is optional and paid separately. Salary $7000   Please
send resume to ajhigbee at gmail.com NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.