[NEohioPAL] GroundWorks Seeking Education & Community Engagement Coordinator

Beth Rutkowski beth at groundworksdance.org
Wed May 9 10:37:41 PDT 2018

GroundWorks Seeking Education & Community Engagement Coordinator

GroundWorks DanceTheater seeks an experienced, self-motivated and
creative-thinking individual with excellent communication and program
management skills for its Education & Community Engagement Coordinator
position.
This role is currently part-time at approximately 20 hours per week.
However, we are seeking to fill this role with someone who can work with
Senior Leadership to create a vision for expanded community engagement and
grow the position with us as we expand our organization.

The Education & Community Engagement Coordinator is responsible for the
design and implementation of all educational and community outreach
programming, as well as the day-to-day management and administrative
oversight of the programs. This person works collaboratively with the
Executive Artistic Director and General Manager in the development of new
programs and opportunities. He/she will work with and manage the company
dancers/teaching artists and interns to help implement and carry out the
programs.

Apply Here:  http://groundworksdance.org/educationposition/

Application deadline is May 31.

--