[NEohioPAL] Thank you for supporting INNERSELF

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Mon May 14 04:38:47 PDT 2018

Thank you all again to be part of our INNERSELF VIP SCREENING, glad to see familiar faces and a good crowd!

If you missed it, here are the 4 trailers shown prior to the movie, feel free to share them:

Cleveland Asian Festival #caf2018 : https://youtu.be/qVVqgc2CYRw

Maximillian #Maximillianthemovie : https://youtu.be/N1ICk2C4Pf8

Parker: A Spider-Verse Fan Film #parkerspiderverse : https://youtu.be/XWxjagJk8-0

Wu Xia 2 The Code #wuxia2thecode : https://youtu.be/SqA2Y-Ejyes (filming in late 2018)

Coming soon: Winter Soldier Fan Film

As you can see, this is a very busy year for many of our cast/crew!

All projects were filmed with Panasonic GH5 in Cleveland, Ohio.

#gh5 #thisiscle #filmcommunity #thisiscle

Sent via iPhone

Johnny Wu
O: 216.539.4634

Produce. Create. Deliver.
Event Productions. Video Branding & Editing.
www.mdifilm.com
More reels at www.vimeo.com/mdifilm
International Indie Filmmakers Hall of Fame for  Outstanding Achievements in Editing

Producer - 2015-2018 One World Day
Sep 16, 2018
www.clevelandoneworldday.org
Celebrate Cleveland Cultural Gardens 100th years

Co-Founder
Cleveland Asian Festival
www.ClevelandAsianFestival.org
In 2017 over 33000 attendees

Administrator
Cleveland IndieClub
Indie filmmakers group since 2003
www.clevelandindieclub.com

VP of Marketing
Past President
OCA-Cleveland Chapter
“Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific  Americans”
OCA Image TV, 200 million views Worldwide
OCA AsiaTown Voice Sunday, 7am @ 88.7FM, 9000 listeners monthly
www.ocagc.org

Cleveland Council on World Affairs
WKYC TV3 Community Council
City of Cleveland Consumer Affairs
St. Clair Superior Development Board Member
International Karate Hall of Fame
World Head of Family Sokeship Council