[NEohioPAL] Looking for Teleprompter Spokesperson for Safety Video

Daniel Trinter danielt at moshermedia.com
Mon May 14 11:27:19 PDT 2018

*Looking for:*
On-camera spokesperson/narrator (teleprompter).  Leaning toward male in
30s/40s, but open to other options.

*Project:*
Mosher Media is looking for an on-camera spokesperson/narrator for a
defensive driving safety training video. The actor will be the primary
narrator of the video. We will shoot the actor against a cyc wall in our
Akron studio.  The actor will be looking directly into the camera reading
from a teleprompter.  Most of the narration will be covered up by graphics
and b-roll once edited, but we will cut back to on-camera shots throughout
the video.  The final narration will be roughly 45 minutes in length.

*Shoot Info:*
Teleprompter read roughly 45 minutes in length on a green or white cyc wall
(no memorization needed). We will need talent on-location for 5 hours. We
will be recording sometime this summer.

*Compensation:*
The job pays a flat rate of $700

*Requirements:*
Actors must have on-camera video experience and teleprompter experience.
Actors must submit audition video.  Please send videos
danielt at moshermedia.com.  Please read the audition script below.  Look
directly into the camera lens as if reading from a teleprompter.

*"Crews need to perform vehicle inspections for several reasons. To
preserve their safety as well as the safety of others. To prevent accidents
and injuries. To reduce on the road break-downs and unnecessary delays to
clients. To comply with company policy. And, because, it is the law."*
Thank you,
--
Daniel Trinter
Director of Operations