[NEohioPAL] Need Background Extras for Local TV Series May 30th

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Mon May 14 14:01:39 PDT 2018

Need Background Extras for Local TV Series May 30th

Usually Background extras are told not to take photos on set and don’t share them. Well this shoot is different. We want you to take photos and tweet on set.

Join us May 30th for a scene in “Out of Darkness: Cleveland” featuring a fictional Senator.

Please RSVP on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/events/252637008638895??ti=ia

Or send headshot and resume to our Casting page or email casting at prelude2cinema.com
http://prelude2cinema.com/wordpress2/employment-and-internships/

Date: May 30th from 11:30am to 4:30pm
Hotcards building
2400 Superior Ave.
Cleveland Ohio

Shooting in rear of building at Red Space. Although we are also selling tickets and getting sponsors for event, Background Extras will of course not pay. You are our guest and we will work on getting you fed while you are here. Some extras may also appear late on as characters in our series . Open to all ages, races, genders. DO NOT WEAR ANY LOGOS. If you are into steampunk, you can wear your favorite attire.

Please RSVP so we can expect you there .

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
Cleveland Cinema Czar
Prelude2Cinema