[NEohioPAL] Summer Classes and Camps at Dance Arts!

Regina Pietraroia danceartsbyregina at gmail.com
Tue May 15 13:50:30 PDT 2018

Dance Arts by Regina in North Royalton is pleased to offer a range of
classes and camps for students of all ages and ability levels this summer!
Don't miss a chance to level up in your technique and artistry - I hope
you'll join us!

TODAY 5/15 is the last day to register at our Early Bird Prices!
Check out our great camps and summer classes at www.danceartsbyregina.com.
Register online for our camps today by visiting
http://www.danceartsbyregina.com/summer-camps-and-intensive

*Undersea Adventures*

*July 9-13 | ages 3-5 | 9:30-12*

*$135 camp + supplies | $150 after 5/15*

Movement, crafts, and games for young dancers – explore Moana’s island,
find Nemo and Dory, and dance all week Under the Sea! Dancers should bring
a snack each day. Performance and reception on Friday!

*Jump Start Dance!*

*July 16-20 | ages 6-9 | 9:30-12*

*$135 camp + supplies | $150 after 5/15*

Learn about all forms of movement in a creative and supportive environment.
Learn the grace and strength of ballet, get funky with jazz, and find your
rhythm with tap! Students should bring a snack each day. Performance and
reception on Friday!

*Level 3+ Intensive / Briar Rose’s Garden*

*July 30-August 10 | 9 and up | 9:30-3:30*

*$374 until 5/15! $450 until 6/15! $474 after 6/15*

Reach the next level in your technique and artistry through our two-week
program and perform in a fanciful retelling of “Aurora’s Wedding” from *The
Sleeping Beauty* ballet, choreographed by Miss Regina and Mr. Ethan Lee.
Students will study a variety of disciplines with guest teachers, focusing
on ballet technique. Performance in-studio on 8/10, and at N. Royalton
Bicentennial Festival on 8/11. Guest artists TBA.

*Regina Pietraroia*
*Artistic Director**, Dance Arts by Regina*
10670 Royalton Road
N Royalton, OH 44133
440-230-9018
www.danceartsbyregina.com