[NEohioPAL] DAREN STAHL HEADSHOT AND PRODUCTION PHOTOGRAPHY

beezersh at aol.com beezersh at aol.com
Tue May 15 14:54:31 PDT 2018

 I am Daren Stahl. Also known as “Helen Todd’s husband” if you are in the musical theater or opera scene in CLE☺️.  Wishing you all a happy and joyous spring!

Peace,
~Daren Stahl Photography

Contact Daren Stahl: beezersh at aol.com

https://darenstahl.smugmug.com/Events/Production-Portfolio/

Now booking for June headshot sessions and summer productions.

Schedule your production photographer too! Production shots are one of the best ways to promote your theater’s product.  Outdoor productions or indoor.

Headshots
$75  for a 1/2 hour session and up to 5 digitally retouched photos are yours to keep AS WELL AS print release on the rest of the session. Indoor, outdoor, B&W or color.   "This has been a most enjoyable experience"  ~ Evelyn

“You have perfectly captured his essence -- his warmth and friendliness......  we are so appreciative to have these images as we mark this big milestone” ~ Julie

Schedule your company's production shots today!  Daren has taken production photographs for Mercury Theatre Company, Great Lakes Theater Actor-Teacher program, Heights Youth Theater, Theatre in the circle, and more.

Production Photography
$275 for a full-company dress rehearsal.  Full Gallery access, downloads, and prints made available.  SMALLER ENSEMBLES PAY LESS.

  "Thanks to Daren Stahl photography for the great pictures!" ~ Mercury Theatre Company

To view Daren's pricing page and for longer portrait sessions, senior photographs and more, click below.

https://darenstahl.smugmug.com/Site-Pages/n-p8xckD/Pricing

To learn more about Daren and view his portfolio click below:

https://darenstahl.smugmug.com/Events/Production-Portfolio/

Contact Daren Stahl: beezersh at aol.com