[NEohioPAL] See Roy Richardson, Stacey Crawford & Dontiez Hall - Our Featured Guests on "Wake Up And Live With The Arts" YouTube

sue holland johnson suehollandjohnson at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 18:50:16 PDT 2018

To WUAL Arts Supporters . . .
(Please forward & share with your social media)                                            See Our Featured Guests on "Wake Up And Live With The Arts" YouTube
Roy Richardson Tuskegee Airman, EncoreRoy Richardson, Tuskegee Airman @ Rainey 5/8/2018

Stacey Crawford Daughter of Roy Richardson & Performing ArtistStacy Richardson Crawford @ Rainey 5/8/2018 & Dontiez Hall
 Rainey Music InstructorWake Up with Dontiez Hall
Roy Richardson, Tuskegee Airman @ Rainey 5/8/2018
Roy Richardson, Tuskegee Airman, discusses the early days of military life as an "Tuskegee Airman," with Wake Up and Live's host, James McGilbray
Stacy Richardson Crawford @ Rainey 5/8/2018Cleveland's own Stacey Richardson Crawford, "Sarah's Girl", launches her solo career with the release of her debut R&B/Soul album titled "All About Me".  Stacey is an accomplished, polished and gifted vocalist who some recognize as one of the industry's best kept secrets.

Wake Up with Dontiez HallDontiez shares his many talents with James McGilbray, host.   Dontiez  showcases various creative works and gets people excited about and aware of his & students creative gifts.
Dontiez has been teaching at Rainey for 8 years. Prior to becoming a teacher, Dontiez was a Rainey student for 5 years.
Sue JohnsonDirector, Wake Up And Live's Actors' StudioProducer. "Wake Up And Live With the Arts" YouTubewakeupandlives at gmail.com
Take a Look!  See past YouTube clips of some of our recent & past  featured guests on ''WU&Lw/Arts."                        WUAL Playlist:   https://www.youtub e.com/playlist?list=PL490E9107 8C2251D3