[NEohioPAL] CLEVELAND DANCE FEST goes live: PAID OPPORTUNITIES FOR ARTISTS

Rebecca Leuszler rebecca at themovementproject.org
Thu May 24 07:05:04 PDT 2018

*Cleveland Dance Fest 18’Looking for an opportunity to get PAID for your
work? Looking for more ways to connect with your community and share your
work with audiences? .APPLY for CLEVELAND DANCE FEST 18'. This festival is
open to independent artists, dance companies, emerging artists, and college
students! .We are looking for real tangible artists that want to showcase
their work to our CLEVELAND community. We want to support your art by
giving you a platform, resources, and benefits. Visit our link below to
receive more information on how to be a part of CLEVELAND DANCE FEST
18'.Share your art with us --> www.themovementproject.org/cdfapp2018/
<http://www.themovementproject.org/cdfapp2018/>*