[NEohioPAL] Seeking excited volunteer team (ages 16+)

TCT Intern mi.talespinnerchildrenstheatre at gmail.com
Fri May 25 09:11:58 PDT 2018

WE BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF STORYTELLING.

Talespinner Children's Theatre is a Cleveland-based company that develops
and produces highly imaginative, original, collaborative and interactive
professional works for children that also stimulate creative growth in its
artists. TCT's aim is to bring theatre to the community in its fullest form
providing excitement, growth and joy for all who are involved in and/or
touched by its work.

TCT strives to reach across socio-economic, cultural and traditional
boundaries to help awaken and bring better understanding by opening eyes,
ears, hearts and imaginations in the young people (and artists) of
Cleveland and its surrounds. TCT creates work that remembers that children
are smaller people, not lesser people.

THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS TO LEND A HAND!

We want to spread the power of storytelling all over Cleveland and we need
your help! If you are excited to join in at Talespinner Children’s Theatre,
consider these:

VOLUNTEER

Several times a year, we put out a call to anyone who has expressed
interest in joining us as a volunteer in our lobby before performances, and
other community events! Email talespinnerchildrenstheatre at gmail.com for
information.

STREET TEAM

Help us spread the word about upcoming events by joining our Street Team!

Email TCT Director of Marketing and Development Devon Turchan at
dt.tctorg at gmail.com for more information!

DONATIONS

If you’re out of time but would like to help, consider a donation of cash,
an item on our online wish list or gift cards! Every contribution helps us
to produce high-quality programming for the families of Cleveland!

Marketing and Box Office
Talespinner Children's Theatre

*2018 Season:*

*The Oba Asks For a Mountain** (A Tale of Nigeria)* April 7 - 29
By Gail Nyoka, Directed by Chennelle Byrant Harris, Movement by Andrea
Belser

*The Princess and the Nightingale (A Tale of Thailand)* June 9 - July 1
By Marian Fairman, Directed by Tim Maca, Movement and Music by Devon Turchan

*Jan and the Trickster (A Traveling Tale of Poland)/Stay & Play Matinees * July
20-22
By Krysia Orlowski, Directed by Charles Hargrave

*The Boy Who Stole the Sun (An Inuit Creation Tale)* Sept. 15 - Oct. 7
In partnership with L.E.N.A.C., Adapted & Directed by Alison Garrigan

*A Song in the Flame (A Tale of Israel) *Nov. 24 - Dec. 16
By Margi Herwald Zitelli, Directed by Alison Garrigan, Movement by
Stephanie Wilbert

Reinberger Auditorium | 5209 Detroit Ave. - Cleveland, Ohio 44102 |
216.264.9680
www.talespinnerchildrenstheatre.org