[NEohioPAL] NEO VOICE ACTORS and potential voice actors

Colors Audio colorsaudio at neohio.twcbc.com
Tue May 29 06:36:38 PDT 2018

You’re invited to join our LinkedIn discussion group called “neovo.”  https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12058620 <https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12058620> This is not an email list.  It’s a private forum that exists on the LinkedIn platform.  Topics include performance tips, caveats, business "best practices,” notices of used gear for sale, requests to share expertise - and of course, discussions on how to get work.  If you’re on LI, please connect with me and request an invitation to the group!

Dan Popp
Sound Czar, Colors Audio
www.colorsaudio.com <http://www.colorsaudio.com/>