[NEohioPAL] Looking for actors who are familiar or interested in puppetry.

P Manway pmanway0048 at att.net
Thu May 31 11:38:37 PDT 2018

My name is Patrick Manway and I am a puppeteer. Three months ago I was invited to a puppeteering workshop at the offices of Sesame Workshop where I was taught by some of the puppeteers of Sesame Street. I am interested in starting a puppet troupe. I am looking for actors in the area who are familiar with puppetry and or are interested in learning the art of puppetry. If there are any actors in the area who are interested, please feel free to email me at : pmanway0048 at att.net