[NEohioPAL] Learn from Lynn Ahrens, Stephen Flaherty, and top Broadway Talent

Drew Padrutt drew at broadwaydreams.org
Fri Jun 1 09:15:30 PDT 2018

Broadway Dreams, a performing arts education organization dedicated to
providing training, mentorship and life skills building for all, is holding
a weeklong intensive *June 24-29* at Harlem School of the Arts in New York!

We're excited to add long-time songwriting team *Lynn Ahrens* and *Stephen
Flaherty* to our already phenomenal lineup of teaching artists. The duo,
winners of the Tony Award, Drama Desk, Outer Critics Circle and many
others, are behind such Broadway successes as *Once On This Island,
Anastasia, Ragtime* and *Schoolhouse Rock.*

They'll be joining stars including *Christopher J. Hanke *(*How To Succeed
in Business Without Really Trying*), *Spencer Liff *(*So You Think You Can
Dance*), *Tyler Hanes* (*Cats*), *Alex Newell* (*Once on this Island,
Glee), **Quentin Darrington* (*Once on this Island*), *Ari Groover* (*Head
Over Heels*), and *Samantha Pollino* (*Head Over Heels, Hamilton*) to
create and perform in a showcase presentation attended by industry insiders!

In 2017, we had a record-breaking 64 students secure parts in first class
stage and screen productions. It is only May of this year, and we already
have *26 students* who have booked exciting main-stage roles.

Register today, or find out more about the other cities we'll be visiting
this summer, as well as our *October Cleveland Masterclass *at
broadwaydreams.org or by calling 347.927.4233.

See you this summer!