[NEohioPAL] Luke Bryan PIt Passes for Sale

Donna Baumann streamliners at windstream.net
Fri Jun 1 22:07:45 PDT 2018

Hi - Anyone going to Country Fest 2018 just outside of Akron - Friday June
15th?

We were going and now we can't. I have 3 Pit Passes for Luke Bryan etc for
that day purchased back in August. These are now sold out for his
performance.

These are only the Pit Passes that get you closest to the stage. You still
have to purchase the General Admission portion thru Country Fest 2018 Ticket
Office.

If you are interested - Email - dlpb at windstream.net

Thanks Donna

---