[NEohioPAL] Soho Cinders, A New Musical, opens June 8

Mercury Theatre Company info at mercurytheatrecompany.org
Sat Jun 2 14:47:07 PDT 2018

Soho Cinders, A New Musical

June 8-23, 2018

South Euclid, OH – Mercury Theatre Company’s 20th Anniversary Season continues with

Soho Cinders, A New Musical, June 8-23, 2018.

>From the creators of Mary Poppins, Honk!, and Mercury Theatre Company’s award-winning Peter Pan, comes this new and hilarious twist on the classic Cinderella story. When impoverished student Robbie becomes romantically involved with engaged Mayoral candidate James Prince, his lap-dancing stepsisters become the least of his problems! James and Robbie’s worlds collide forcing them to fight for their own fairy-tale ending. Edgy, fun and deliciously naughty, Soho Cinders includes an infectious score that you’ll be humming long past the stroke of midnight! Rated ‘R.’

Mercury Theatre Company continues its tradition of being among the first in the USA to present the works of the British award-winning writing team, George Stiles and Anthony Drewe. Directed by Pierre-Jacques Brault with musical direction by Eddie Carney and choreography by Jake Washabaugh, Soho Cinders features a wild bunch of misfits seeking fame, fortune and a little fun, led by Amiee Collier, Kennedy Ellis, Mason Henning, Brian Marshall, Joe Monaghan, Melissa Seigel, Lynette Turner, and Kelvette Beacham.

“Just like a lyric in one of the many catchy tunes in Soho Cinders, we are hoping to ‘Susan Boyle’ our way into the hearts of Clevelanders during our brief summer fling with a new and hilarious twist on the classic Cinderella story. If you need a good laugh this summer, we’ve got you covered at Mercury!”

Spectacular Group rates are available for parties of 10 or more. Call 216-771-5862 for details.

At A Glance:

What: Disney’s My Son Pinocchio

When: June 1-24, 2018

June 1, 2, 15, and 22: 7:30 pm June 3, 10, and 24: 2:00 pm June 13, 14, and 21: 7:00 pm

Where: Regina Hall, Notre Dame College, 1857 South Green Rd., South Euclid, 44121
Cost: $20 Adults, $18 Seniors (60+), $16 children and students (with valid ID)
How: For tickets call 216.771.5862 or order online at www.mercurytheatrecompany.org

Mercury Theatre Company

216.771.5862

www.mercurytheatrecompany.org