[NEohioPAL] Teen Acting & Coaching Workshop at WRP

B W montecount at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 3 19:31:24 PDT 2018

Teen Acting Class to be taught by Harriet deVeto
The class is open to high school age students for a four week run of
1.5 hours each class. The cost is $100.

The class starts July 5th 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM

Week 1: Intro & expectations

Week 2: Choosing projects

Week 3: Analyze, develop, discuss

Week 4: Justify results, perform, critique

“I have made theatre my life. As a former professional Equity actor, I

have performed from New York to California & in most of the

regional & community theatres in Northeastern Ohio, starting with

the Cleveland Playhouse as a child. Western Reserve Playhouse has

become a favorite theatre of mine after performing in six shows here

in the past eight years. Teaching & sharing some of my theatre

knowledge & experiences will hopefully benefit young people with

similar interests.” - Harriet DeVeto