[NEohioPAL] How can a TV show help fight human trafficking?

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Sun Jun 3 18:44:48 PDT 2018

May 30th was “Movie Extra Day” and Prelude2Cinema shot a scene at Redspace (the event space at Hotcards ) featuring Senator Ferris opening  “Little Girl Lost,” a haven for victims of sexual abuse and human trafficking.

Although “Little Girl Lost,” is a fictional place in the TV series “Out of Darkness: Cleveland,” sexual abuse and human trafficking are very real horrors.

Prelude2Cinema needs your support for our series and your help in fighting sexual abuse and human trafficking. When you donate $50 or more to our nonprofit fund “The Prelude2Cinema Crusade,” we will donate ten percent to an organization that combats abuse. You will also receive a special thanks in the credits and membership in our Crusade which includes contests and behind the scenes info on all our productions.

All it takes is one click to join the Crusade and Combat Sexual Abuse and Human Trafficking. Visit
http://crusade.prelude2cinema.com/

Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels