[NEohioPAL] Karamu Homecoming 2018 Community Celebration

Marketing Marketing at karamuhouse.org
Mon Jun 4 13:24:41 PDT 2018

Karamu Homecoming 2018
Community Celebration

Sunday, June 10th  |  1PM-4 PM
Karamu House
2355 E. 89th Street
Cleveland, OH

Come Celebrate With Us!

Experience A Karamu Homecoming on Sunday, June 10th from 1PM to 4PM! This fun, family-friendly event includes: an Outdoor Reception, LIVE entertainment with the cast from Passing Strange, Backstage Tours, Face Painting, Dancing, as well as the JELLIFFE THEATRE CHAIR DEDICATION. We will also announce our 2018-2019 Theatrical Season Lineup!

This special event is FREE and open to the public, but registration is required.

To register call
(216) 795-7077

or visit us online at
www.karamuhouse.org<http://www.karamuhouse.org/>