[NEohioPAL] Female models age 25 - 35 needed for product video shoot - June 18th - Please respond ASAP

Krysta Adamczyk krysta.adamczyk at hansoninc.com
Tue Jun 5 10:45:15 PDT 2018

Hi there!

I work for Hanson Inc in downtown Toledo. We are a Digital Media Agency that creates videos, websites, and apps for some of the best known brands in the world.

We are in need of female models between the ages of 25 – 35 for a product video shoot in Toledo, OH on June 18th. The produced pieces will be product videos that feature the technologies in two showerheads for a well-known faucet manufacturer.

The selected talent will be featured in the shower but will only be seen from the shoulders up, and will wear a tube top and shorts for the entire production.

Models should be/have:

  *   Female between 25-years-old to 35-years-old
  *   Thin to average build
  *   Medium to long hair
  *   Brown or dark blonde hair
  *   Clean, natural looking nails – short with no colored polish
  *   Availability on June 18th with reliable transportation to Maumee where the Hanson Inc studio is located

Payment is $500 for a 8 – 10 hour day. If interested, please send an email to Krysta.adamczyk at hansoninc.com<mailto:Krysta.adamczyk at hansoninc.com> with a headshot of yourself and a brief description of any related work that you may have done in the past.

All submissions must be in by 4:00 PM on June 7th in order to be considered for the work.

THANK YOU!

Krysta Adamczyk
Digital Producer

H A N S O N   I N C .