[NEohioPAL] Looking to engage you and your child this summer

Cleveland City Dance info at clevelandcitydance.com
Tue Jun 5 18:02:39 PDT 2018

CLEVELAND CITY DANCE TO OFFERS 3-WEEK AND 5-WEEK SUMMER SESSIONS
(Cleveland, OH) – Are you looking for an active way for your child to stay engaged this summer? Do you or your child love to sway to music? Do you want to try a
new skill or stay in shape for the summer? If you answered yes, then Cleveland City Dance is place for you! Our 3-week session begins June 9, while the 5-week summer session begins on July 9 and runs through August 11 with classes for ages 3 to adult. This is also a wonderful time to test your dance
legs for a short commitment.

Classes and camps are offered in a variety of styles and levels including ballet, jazz, tap, modern, and hip-hop. Let your imagination blossom in a princess/prince camp, and dance intensives for ages 8 and older for those wishing to study a variety of
styles with likeminded dancer. Our classes are affordable and taught by highly-qualified, professional instructors. Register today! For more information, please visit www.clevelandcitydance.com or call
216-295-2222.

Cleveland City Dance, Home to City Ballet of Cleveland

13108 Shaker Square

Cleveland, OH 44120

www.clevelandcitydance.com / 216-295-2222