[NEohioPAL] Film Industry Mixer June 13th at Brewnuts

Brian Bowers brianjefferybowers at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 07:47:32 PDT 2018

* Networking - Donut noshing - and Beer! (oh my)! *

Join us at Brewnuts for a Film Industry Mixer, the first 48 Hour Film
Project networking event of 2018, 48HFP - Cleveland style!

This is a great opportunity to talk with filmmakers, writers, actors, and
crew to form a 48HFP team or just check out what it takes to make a film in
48 hours! The 48HFP producers will be on hand to help you network, talk
about this year's 48HFP events, and answer any questions about this year's
competition.

Brewnuts is an amazing donut shop and small batch craft brew shop. They
specialize in unique donut flavors with great beer to keep you happy all
night!

We plan to have some prizes and giveaways, so you don't want to miss out!

We hope to see you on June 13th from 7-9 at Brewnuts!

*Film Industry Mixer at Brewnuts*

*Wednesday, June 13th 7pm - 9pm*
*Brewnuts* <https://www.brewnutscleveland.com/>6501 Detroit Ave., Cleveland
OH 44102